Michael Sigurd Olszta
Dr. Carey A. Reams
Reserve Energy Breakdown OR How Our Health Declines
According to Dr. Reams, the following chronological breakdown is the cause of most all of our health issues (click on links below to move directly to an explanation of that specific subject)::
Below, please find Dr. Beddoe's illustration of the Human Body receiving its Anionic & Cationic Energies from the Digestive System. Below this, please see a nice rendering of the Organs of the Digestive System from a mainstream anatomy perspective. Try to keep these in mind and/or refer back to them as the text flows along. More pictures will follow. (It is strongly suggested that Dr. Beddoe's Biological Ionization As Applied To Human Nutrition available from http://www.advancedideals.org/016_book_ordering.html be in every serious RBTI student's library.)
Compare the above with a simple mainstream
picture of the digestive tract:
Also, below, see a very simple but excellent illustration of the anion / cation interaction and energy release and how the great majority of minerals are sent from the small as well as partly from the large intestine via the hepatic portal vein to the liver. The liver is where the manufacturing of amino acids, which eventually become the replacement cells that have everything to do with our body functioning correctly, takes place. If and when the process of digestion moves faster or slower than it should so that the liver does not receive the anions, cations, minerals, colloids, etc. for the creation of these amino acids at a proper rate of speed so that cells in the body needing replacement are replaced right at 180 days of life in the body, the numbers will move away from perfect. This is a slightly more defined way of saying Any day anyone uses more energy than s/he takes in, that is the first day of his or her illness. That is Rule # 2 in the RBTI and what you will continue to read about below is what happens to people who continually use more energy than they take in on a regular basis. Please enjoy the rest of the study.
Please note that what is happening in digestion is that the food we eat is being broken down into progressively smaller and smaller pieces until it is broken down into the following particles of energy and/or matter:
Naturally, we could spend a lot of time getting into all the specific names of all the various minerals and compounds but the point above is to give us a functional view of what is happening in digestion and the basic particles that the body uses to put itself together with as well as keep itself running. And now we begin with the initial breakdown that occurs when a person's reserve energy begins to breakdown in his or her body.
1. Loss of calcium in the liver. This is the first thing that is going to happen. When it does, the gastric juice is going to get weaker, something we will see in the urine and saliva pH numbers. A weakened gastric juice means a weakened ability to extract various nutrients, etc. from the foods we are eating. And when we don't get all the minerals out of the foods we eat, the liver, which is the organ responsible for both taking the minerals out of the food and putting them back together on our frequency and making skeleton amino acids which are the precursors to brand new cells built to replace cells that have reached and/or exceeded their 6 month, 100% reserve energy lifespan in the body. More on cell ionization to come below. The important thing we want to remember from the start when looking at the numbers and working on the problem is that invariably, unless we are dealing with an accident of some sort, the loss of calcium in the liver is going to be the initial start to a loss of reserve energy in the body as a whole. Also, since the pH in combination with the other numbers is going to be a guide to tell us how much calcium has been lost as well as what kind(s), we want to remember that the degeneration seen in the pHs generally follows this chronology with the first pH being the Urine and the second pH being the Saliva ( Urine/Saliva) as illustrated below :
Perfect ---------------- 6.40 / 6.40
Alkaline/Alkaline -- 7.20 / 7.20
Acid/Alkaline ------- 5.90 / 7.20
Alkaline/Acid ------- 7.20 / 5.90
Acid/Acid ------------- 5.90 / 5.90
Back to Perfect ---- 6.40 / 6.40
Strangely enough, the pHs and the rest of the numbers seem to often close right back in on near perfect just before death which is why I put the perfect 6.40 / 6.40 pH reading at the end. Keep the above in mind as you consider how much calcium has been lost in the liver and how weak that gastric juice truly has become. The body can only process minerals that have been properly freed from the atomic bonds holding them together in the foods we eat. If the atomic bonds are not properly broken down, two things will have happened:
So, again, the initial stage of degeneration occurring in the body is going to be a loss of calcium in the liver. Dr. Reams states it this way:
Below, please find a list of Organs and other Body Tissues and the pH Resistance Levels that are found in them:
Also, below, please find a table I put together using Figure 7-11 above. This table will help to put the pH of various body tissues into perspective and as our understanding improves, we will begin to know why the numbers are the way they are:
2. Loss of gelatin in the colon. As the gastric juices get weaker due to the loss of calcium in the liver, the ability to pull the gelatin from the foods becomes weakened. It is the gelatin that keeps the intestine clean and a loss of gelatin means the energy pick up in the intestine is going to be lowered due to it not being completely clean. At this point, the small and large intestines are no longer picking up nutrients as they should and allowing them to pass through its membranes into the blood which is carried back to the liver to be used in the production of skeleton amino acids. Dr. Reams asks the question:
If you know you need gelatin, why don't you use more gelatin in your diet?
In other words, if our gastric juice has weakened to the point that it can't get enough gelatin out of the foods themselves, we should think about adding gelatin to our diets. At the time Dr. Reams said these words, Knox Gelatin was also recommended by him. It is, of course, processed not only from clean animals like cows, but also from unclean animals like pigs. The question arises as to whether or not it can be used since the pig is unclean and there is a specific reason that we are not to eat pig and other unclean meats. I think, however, that the reason it would be recommended is that once the gelatin has been processed out of the bones and hooves of the animals, it is processed down to the basic minerals that make up those animal parts but are no longer on the frequency which would cause the eating of the whole animal to cause excessive energy loss in humans. Thus, because Dr. Reams recommended it, I would have to say it is ok. Of course, if you want to be certain, there is another gelatin made from cows and not from pigs known as Kosher Gelatin whose website is located at http://www.koshergelatin.com/. From there, you should be able to find a store that sells their products. This would, in my opinion, be the best choice of all.
3. Loss of Vitamin C. The gastric juice has been weakened, the gelatin is not being taken out of the foods thereby causing the small and large intestines to not absorb as much nutrients as they should for the making of skeleton amino acids. Without the proper mineral being provided to the liver in the proper amount of time, cells are staying in the body longer than 6 months and when they do, they are expanding as the outer membrane, which is made up of Vitamin A and is an electron shell is broken down creating a cavity in the cell. Carbon Dioxide gas fills the cell, Nitrogen begins escaping (that's why the ureas go higher than 3 / 3) and the pressure of the expanding cell begins the breaking down of Vitamin C, the electrical substance that holds the cells together like cement holds bricks together in a structure. Pressure begins to rise and exert itself on the neighboring cells and eventually, if nothing is changed, the weak link in the body structure will breakdown.*
CELLULAR BASE EXCHANGE - KEY TO UNDERSTANDING RBTI
*At this juncture, it is extremely important that a short but exact summary on RBTI teaching on how a new cell is made be given here so that this class can start off on the right understanding immediately. I will set up the teaching by numbered points:
1. The cells that make up our bodies are made by a process of ionization. That is, they are built ion by ion. They do not divide. Unless this fact is understood, RBTI cannot be understood.
2. The cells in our body are built using 84 minerals (elements) which can be found on the Periodic Table Of The Elements. These elements are put together into many different combinations as required for the building of specific cells for the specific different parts of the body.
3. We get minerals into our body from essentially the following sources:
a. The air we breathe from which we can obtain 80% of our mineral needs when we are in perfect health.
b. From the fluids and foods we drink and eat from which we can obtain 20% of our mineral needs when we are in perfect health.
4. What follows is the process of how a single new cell is made:
a. The brain receives a message from the cell that it needs to be exchanged. The reason for this is that it has reached a point where it is going to pass from alpha cell (100% reserve energy) status to delta cell (less than 100% reserve energy) status. If the cell had not been injured from a physical accident but only needed to be exchanged because its time to be exchanged had come, then it would have maintained alpha cell status for 6 months. Every cell in the body needs to be exchanged every 6 months or it will turn into a delta cell and thus have less than 100% reserve energy.
b. The brain has received the message from a cell, let's say a cell in the heart, that it needs to be exchanged. It then sends a message to the liver telling the liver to begin the process of building what is called a skeleton amino acid to replace, in this case, the specific heart cell. The liver manufactures the foundational skeleton amino acid or what could also be called a "precursor cell" for the part of the body it has received instructions from the brain to build this foundational cell for. It should be understood that this skeleton amino acid is only 60 to 80% finished after the liver has put it together and sent it on its way into the blood stream to go to the place in the heart where when finally finished, it will replace the cell in the heart that has fulfilled its time as a cell and now needs to be sloughed off and a new cell built in its place.
c. The liver builds this heart cell from the mineral it receives from both the fluids and foods that the person has eaten as well as the air that the person has taken in through the lungs and skin. As long as all the minerals have been provided to the liver to do its job and there are no other existing problems causing a hindrance in this process, the liver builds this precursor to a completed cell and sends it on its way to the heart with it being 60-80% complete.
d. That skeleton amino acid or precursor cell is brought to the location where it needs to be by both energy sent from the brain as well as magnetic energy from the cells in the location where it will replace the old cell. It will only fit in this location of the body, nowhere else.
e. As it arrives in that area through the electro-magnetic process, the transformer gland for that part of the body (one of a total of 284 transformer glands in the entire body) will adjust the energy and minerals in that amino acid, adding anions and cations, etc. to it and taking away from it until it is nearly complete and at that point it will further be pulled by magnetic attraction into the position of where the old cell is and literally cause that old cell to be sloughed off into the blood stream to be sent out of the body.
f. A stole, essentially a foundation made of carbon upon which to build the new cell, will now be built for the building of the new and replacement cell and the process will continue until it is finished and the new replacement cell is now in full operation with 100% reserve energy.
g. Meanwhile, the old cell that was sloughed off will be carried by the blood stream to the kidney(s) where it will be filtered out of the blood, sent to the bladder, and then discarded from the body via the urine. It is the loss of energy coming out of the body in this particular cell as well as the fluid that it is found in which we are measuring with our instruments. And when this process is happening at the speed it is supposed to, the numbers will be perfect. If, however, the cells are not being replaced as fast as they should, the numbers will change, revealing a greater loss of energy than should be AND less energy coming into the body at the speed that it should be.
Above is a simple but exact explanation of what the RBTI is all about, that is, the gain and loss of energy, the gain of new & replacement cells and the loss of old cells for the purpose of their being exchanged with new cells. And it is this precise reason as to why this process works perfectly or less than perfectly and how to read such in the numbers of what this course is all about. Remember, if all the cells in your body are perfect, containing 100% reserve energy each, there will be no need to use special concoctions (drugs, herbs, etc.) to help the body and its organs do what they should do on their own with just the simple daily usable energy needed to do such. It's when our reserve energy drops in one or more areas of the body that the physiological functions also become less than ideal and where we sometimes need "crutches" (herbs, vitamins, drugs, etc.) to help us along UNTIL the reserve energy, which comes from minerals, is restored. At the point that total restoration of mineral has been accomplished, there should be no need for the so called "crutches" any longer.
4. Loss of Oxygen. The lungs are also losing mineral now. They require all 84 minerals to be in perfect health. The lung cells dehydrate instead of swelling up. In other words, they get smaller. As they get smaller, they carry less oxygen. Less oxygen being picked up by the lungs means less oxygen going into the blood stream which means less oxygen going to the body's cells which means less oxygen going to the liver which means less oxygen to make a stronger gastric juice which means less calcium is picked up which means a weakened liver and liver bile which means less mineral being picked up from the foods being eaten which means less skeleton amino acids being made as quickly as they should which means cells in the body are staying in the body longer than 6 months which means excessive loss of reserve energy which means degeneration of the body tissues. Again, we will see this in the pHs as they rise and the rest of the numbers as they move away from perfect. Cause and effect, cause and effect!
5. Pancreas begins to malfunction. Now we see why the sugar number moves up and/or down. The pancreas begins to malfunction because the liver is no longer functioning as it should and not providing enough of a systematic flow of glycogen for the pancreas to consistently do its job of producing insulin, alcohol, and thyroxin. This leads to blood sugar problems with accompanying lowered brain function due to the oxygen deficiency being produced from the uneven production of insulin to regulate the sugar levels. If and when the pancreas becomes exhausted, glucose spillage in the urine is the result and this is why we like to use the clinitest to verify whether or not glucose is being spilled which shows that the condition has continued for a long period of time. Some people get too little thyroxin production and coupled with a low sugar and the inability to pick up potassium from the foods, they begin to gain weight as the fats and oils are under regulated. When the alcohol levels go up, the heat goes up and thus a person is warm most or all of the time. When the alcohol level goes down, the heat goes down and the person is cold most or all of the time. Again, this is why we can literally tell people what they are feeling like when we read these numbers.
6. Reserve energy starts dropping off. Any day that any one uses more energy then they take in is the first day of illness for that person. The cells are staying in the body beyond six months. It means that the outer shell of the atomic structure of the cell develops a cavity and allows CO2 gas to enter in and nitrogen to escape. Moisture is drawn in. The cell swells. The speed of the electrons increase to maintain the human frequency because a larger cell means greater distance for the electrons to travel to cover the one revolution distance in .0000024ths of a second in the male and .0000026ths of a second in the female. More heat is given off because of the excess speed. Rub your hands together; you feel heat. Rub them together faster; you feel more heat. This affects the surrounding cells. Rub your hands together again but this time press them against each other a little harder; you feel more heat. This is the same thing that is happening inside the body as the cells begin to push against one another and the continual spinning action of the electrons causes more heat to escape than what should be because there is faster speed and greater pressure. The chain reaction has begun and the energy loss becomes greater and greater unless something is done to change the situation. And since we are made to receive our energy to build brand new cells from the air we breathe and from the fluids and foods we consume, we turn to these aspects of our lives to make changes so that an increase in the amount of energy being taken in and processed becomes greater than the amount of energy being thrown out so that eventually we can restore that which was lost. But to continue with the breakdown, this latest stage of breakdown leads us to number 7.
7. Slowing down of base exchange, delta cells developing. Delta cells are cells with less than 100% reserve energy. If enough of them form together in one area, they can clump together and the medical term "tumors" can form. These cells are like tires whose tread has worn down. They may get a person to where s/he is going but they may give that person trouble on the way. Now, these delta cells began to form almost immediately once the energy exchange between the cells lost its synchronization due to too much energy having been lost, the small cavity having been formed in the outer part of the cell, the nitrogen having escaped and the moisture having taken the place of the nitrogen to keep the cell from collapsing. When the numbers are
what you are actually seeing in a picture is something like the following:
In other words, it is like on an X Y Z Axis Graph, like you see above, there are no deviations to speak of. The Energy In & the Energy Out is equalized AND The Reserve Energy, that is, the energy that is produced by the resistance of the anions and cations that make up the minerals and the elements that make up the actual cells of the human body also are perfectly balanced at 100% levels and so there is NO PICTURE. You see, to have energy gain we must have energy loss in biological life. The energy gain and the energy loss is perfect when the numbers are perfect. That is, no cell in the body has lost more energy than it can hold and every cell that is being exchanged is being exchanged in a manner that the numbers tell us this process is going on BUT it reveals no picture because the gains and losses are perfectly equal against one another and the reserve or that which remains to make us what we are is also perfectly equalized. Eventually, we will work our way to being able to plot the various short circuits or lines of least resistance occurring in the body and plot them using an X,Y,Z Plotting System like that above but looking more like the following:
1.5 6.4 / 6.4 6.5c .04m 3 / 3
2.8 6.1 / 6.2 14.2c 4m+ 6 / 8
What you are seeing above are the plots of the lines of least resistance as mathematically calculated from an RBTI equation and plotted on a 2-Dimensional graph which requires that one visualize the geometrical plotting lines as well as the picture of the man and the entire graph for that matter in a concentric (cylinder like) 3 dimensional picture to be able to understand it better. If the person above had perfect numbers, the lines would not fall from above the top of the head where they should all be following a 90 degree axis. However, when you look at the numbers this man had, you see that they end up moving down from the 90 degree axis, angling down over and actually through the body and forming geometrical planes which in 3D would reveal ice cream cone or simply cone shapes of energy flow. In the picture below, you see how these cone shapes move evenly up and down forming what is like 2 haloes above and below the person pictured. The picture below shows a person with perfect numbers. The picture above shows a person in very serious condition. If you look at the cones and their starting points on both sides of the chart, you will see where these lines of spinning energy are moving. In this case, the right side of the body is sorely affected but the entire chest area shows energy being lost. This was an actual case of pneumonia with a 3.5 cm lung abscess having formed in the right lung. If we were to look at each number plot separately, this becomes even clearer but I have marked the geometrical plots with the numbers they represent if you wish to take the image and put it into MS Paint and erase some of the plots to see the incredible exactness of these plots in pointing out the troubled area. If we were to plot the actual mineral losses, we would likely be able to draw the abscess in its exact location with extreme accuracy because the mineral losses would reveal a pattern that could be connected in X,Y,Z plotting forms. This is why Dr. Reams was able to point out so many problems in people without ever examining them but by only knowing their numbers and their gender, age, height, and weight. You see, he used these to create a 3 dimensional person in his mind and then began plotting the energy losses and seeing the exact spots of trouble by simply rotating the person to see where these lines of lost energy were converging. There is no hocus pocus in RBTI. This is a very real science and a very exact science.
Rule # 2 which says:
Simply put, like a hole develops on the arm of a couch where most of the heat is concentrated from people's arms resting on it, something like that has occurred in all the areas above where you see the lines of energy crossing one another SOME PLACE ON OR THROUGH THE BODY above. WHY? Again, because a weakness is allowing the energy flow to literally run more in one direction, either up, down, left, right, forward, backward more than it would IF that weakness had not occurred. It would be like if you had water running through a plastic tubing and let's say that plastic tubing filled tubes in the pattern of the X,Y,Z graph you see next to the 2-D X,Y graph above it. Suddenly, a hole develops in one part of the tubing, say at the upper part of the Y Line or Y Axis. At that point, the water would not only be shooting through the 6 directions it had been going (up, down, left, right, forward, backward) in an equal manner before, it would now be shooting out the hole that occurred at the top of the Y Line or Y Axis and that line would then have to be plotted. It would be plotted by what the numbers were saying as there would be a move away from perfect. Furthermore, because there would be a pull of energy going out the top section, that pull of energy would affect the lower section as well and it would affect all areas of that particular X,Y,Z Chart and so plots would be made at the particular points where the energy was being lost and these would be the lines of least resistance. Why would the resistance be least in those areas? Because the actual tissue resisting that energy before would have been weakened enough to no longer resist it enough to keep the pH at 6.4 and so there would now be a change in that number relative to the strength of resistance of where the perfect energy represented by the perfect numbers was still in place. And connecting these points of the loss of energy would lead us to where the actual origin of the problem began.
Now, we have to remember that these energy losses are plotted on a 2-Dimensional graph and so more information would be needed to tell us exactly how deep the plots are, hence the X (left and right of the navel) and Y (above and below the navel) and Z (front and back of centerpoint of navel level). The ability to make these plots on the graph is something that was not taught by Dr. Reams to a lot of people and it is just recently that I have been made aware of this material myself and am now learning it fairly fast. It is not needed to work with someone and in fact may hinder someone initially because our minds must be trained specifically as to how the body digests and assimilates and uses the nutrients it receives from the sunshine, air, fluids, and foods that it takes in. Knowing where the energy loss is occurring might get the novice interested in trying to do something directly for that particular area when focusing on that specific area might be the worst thing one could do for the person.
The purpose of this Introduction and the purpose of sharing a bit of how the plotting works is to give us all an idea of how Dr. Reams was able to so accurately point out problems people were having without anything more than their gender, age, height, weight, race, and set of numbers. But as he said to Joanne Fontenot and no doubt to many others that came to him for help: Would being able to show where the problem is or to name the type of disease it represents help fix it in anyway? Of course the answer was NO. The way to proper health and well being is by living a proper lifestyle and that is what we use these numbers for entirely in this course, namely to teach each of us how to prepare complete lifestyle recommendations to each individual based on their numbers so that their bodies will begin to take in more energy than they use and all the other things will in principle take care of themselves. We give the body the things it needs to get the job done and we let it go to work. It's sort of like delivering the materials to the construction workers building a house or restoring an old run down house. The materials are like the foods and the workers are like the body's organs. The workers building and/or restoring the house do the work, not the delivery boys. So too, the body's organs take the foods and use them to build and/or rebuild the body. All we can do is simply provide the thing needed and the body will do the rest. And in accordance with that statement, here's a short description of the numbers for us to consider as they pertain to this 7th stage of Reserve Energy breakdown:
And so with the Alpha Cells now turning to Delta Cells and the Base Exchange is now getting further from perfect, heat, electricity, and matter are being lost in greater amounts than what is perfect for the human being in his or her mortal body and now the body can no longer fight against sickness as well as it could before. And this brings us to number 8.
8. Loss of immunity. Sickness begins to occur more easily and more often and more severely. What was once a body that could easily withstand a bacteria and/or virus because of a magnetic field within which the bacteria and/or virus could not live now becomes fertile soil for these bacteria and viruses. Remember that the Vitamin C was lost due to the expansion of the cell which caused a breakdown of the Vitamin C that like mortar between bricks is holding the cells together. As the cells lose energy and expand, they literally squeeze out that Vitamin C mortar and the lower the Vitamin C content of the body, the lower the resistance to invading bacteria and viruses because of open access to the cells beginning to occur due to the breakdown of the collagen. It is like the force field of electricity that would normally ZAP any invading sickness in the person with perfect health or close to perfect health is now no longer as strong as it used to be. The greater the breakdown of this force field, the less chance the human body will have against any disease that goes from another weak person to this weakened person. Getting the flu is not normal. Getting the common cold is not normal. Getting sick is not normal! That is, none of these things are normal if by normal we mean having perfect health.
The above 8 points constitute the breakdown of reserve energy in the human body and it is this chronological breakdown that Dr. Reams tells us to keep in our minds when we look at these numbers. Thus, it would behoove every student to read this chronological breakdown on a regular basis so that every time he or she is looking at a set of numbers, these things are kept in mind and continually thought of and considered as the person registers his or her complaints to the RBTI Consultant.
9. Tonsils go bad in children*. With children, the tonsils will be affected because they are nature's trash cans which pick up a lot of the garbage that too rich and/or poor of a diet causes due to what has been explained above. Too rich or too poor in mineral of a diet causes the child not to be able to digest the minerals in the foods and of course if the minerals are not there in the first place, it's a lost cause from the start. The tonsils were created to give children an extra chance, extra time for the parents to provide the proper amounts of distilled water to wash those tonsils out of all the garbage they have picked up and very likely saved the rest of the body from but which if they are not washed out in time will themselves become infected and then allopathic teaching has only one suggestion if the tonsils don't respond to anti-biotic treatment and that is to have the tonsils removed. But not only that, children are more susceptible to other sicknesses as well. As stated, children who are losing Vitamin C in the manner described above are also not drinking proper amounts of water to cleanse the tonsils and when this happens, the tonsils become infected and the medical approach is to remove them. By removing the tonsils, another line of defense is removed from the body. Of course, the medical doctor did not have the proper training to do anything else and no doubt in his mind removal of the tonsils was the only option. This is why RBTI needs to be incorporated with all of the healing arts so that this system of building up the usable and reserve energy of the body can be the first line of defense against disease. That is, RBTI is not in any way an art that prevents or treats disease. Rather, it provides us with a guide to utilize the right foods and other things to give the body the things it needs to build its own defenses against sickness and disease. God made our bodies, not us, to prevent disease in and of themselves. No man can do such.
*The statement "tonsils go bad in children" is not said to indicate they won't go bad in adults. It's just more common for it to happen in children rather than adults.
Folks, the above gives the chronological breakdown of reserve energy in the human body as set forth by Dr. Reams in the Anatomy Seminar. We teach students of the RBTI Online Course when they look at a set of numbers, that they take the above 9 points and see if they can trace the progression of the loss of energy within the body by comparing this degeneration sequence with what they are seeing in the patterns. Also, remember that as a person begins to follow the program and restore the mineral to the body to restore the reserve energy, the part of the body that was affected last will be restored first all the way back to the liver finally being rebuilt as it is the first organ and part of the body to begin to experience energy loss. Do you wish to learn RBTI, receiving scores and scores of lessons like what you read above? Then please contact me either by email or telephone or go here immediately.
For further assistance, please call OR email:
Hours: Monday-Friday: 11am-9pm (ET).
RBTI Consultant / Instructor
Mon-Th: 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. (E.T.)
20 Warsaw Avenue
Manchester, NH 03103, USA
Home Office: 603 / 622 - 4701
Michael Cell: 603 / 930 - 1683
The teaching, instruction, claims, recommendations, suggestions, information and products mentioned in my e-mails, snail mail, documents, videos, in conversation, and/or through associated website pages, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Neither does the author claim to do any of the latter. The information provided by e-mail, snail mail, in conversation, and/or through associated website pages is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use any of this information contained in any of the latter forms of communication for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with a licensed healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED